COLLECTION OF DATA AND METHOD OF USE
- Hotel Staromiejski S.C. A E z Hendigery locate in ul. Matysiaka 6, 22-304 Krasnystaw, collects and processes personal data of users of the website (hereinafter: the User) transmitted via electronic forms located on the website, in accordance with the rules set out below.
- The data administrator is Hotel Staromiejski S.C. A E z Hendigery locate in ul. Matysiaka 6, 22-304 Krasnystaw. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by information entered voluntarily in forms,
b) by saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”),
c) through data downloaded from server logs.
- All collected data are processed in a manner consistent with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and other generally applicable laws.
- Providing personal data by a person who uses a website is tantamount to agreeing to their collection and processing and is completely voluntary.
- The person concerned by the collected personal data has the right to access their data and correct them. In order to exercise this right, please contact the Data Administrator.
- RODO grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
– the right to access personal data,
– the right to rectify personal data,
– the right to delete personal data,
– the right to limit the processing of personal data,
– the right to object to the processing of personal data,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated powers are described in detail in art. 16 – 21 RHODES.
DATA IN THE FORM
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including data contained in the contact form.
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, i.e. the answer to the question asked by the user in the contact form or other booking form, if it is on the page.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PASSING
- According to the accepted practice of most websites, the Data Administrator stores HTTP queries directed to the server containing the website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by me to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server. The exact list of information stored in the www server log files is as follows:
a) public IP address of the computer from which the query came (it can be directly the user’s computer),
b) name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP / HTTPS protocol, if possible,
c) username provided in the authorization process,
d) the time of arrival of the inquiry,
e) the first HTTP / HTTPS request line,
f) HTTP / HTTPS response code,
g) the number of bytes sent by the server,
h) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the page was accessed via a link,
i) information about the user’s browser,
j) information on errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP / HTTPS transaction.
- The data specified in point 1 are not associated with specific persons browsing the website subject to contact forms.
- The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the Data Administrator network.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- “Cookies” are small text files, called cookies, sent by a website that we visit and save on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) from which the user uses when browsing websites.
- Thanks to “cookie” files, the use of websites is easier and more pleasant, and their content – texts, photos, surveys, polls, but also advertisements – are better suited to the expectations and preferences of every Internet user.
- The user can independently manage “cookies” files by:
a) accepting “cookies” service, which will allow full use of the options offered by websites,
b) managing “cookie” files at the level of individual, selected websites,
c) setting the settings for different types of “cookies”, for example, accepting persistent files as session, etc.,
d) blocking or deleting “cookies”.
- The site uses Google Analytics provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Activities in this area consist in creating statistics and analyzing them in order to optimize my website. Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of this website, and the information collected in this way is most often transmitted to servers in the United States and stored there. Due to the fact that Google LLC has a registered office in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, he joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by a European provision. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield. If you do not want Google Analitycs to collect any information about you, you can install the browser plug-in at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can also get more information at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.